Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These FARAD wind deflectors “Mini Deflectors” are designed specifically for the Stelvio. Due to their singular design, they look like an integral part of the vehicle. Manufactured out of the latest generation of shockproof and anti-splinter material, in dark smoky color.

These wind deflectors are designed to compliment the design of the Stelvio and allow owner of the car to crack their windows for venting during rain and wind with minimal chance for the outside elements to enter inside the car.

Set of (4) wind deflectors, set includes Driver and Passenger front windows and two rear windows.

For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/alfa-r...farad-complete-front-rear-set-4-piece-pid7748

·
Registered
250 Posts
Simply horrible :eek
Thank you for saying it..sorry to those that like them. Kills the whole sleek look IMO. Hate mud flaps too..its not a Ford! The Stelvio is too stand alone beautiful for such tacky things...but in another forum someone argued that smokers need them to be able to open the window in rain, we don't smoke so I can't really see what the purpose of them are?

The only upgrades or accessories I like are black wheels and black tips, maybe painting the bottom back bumper plastic to match car color, black, or carbon fiber might look good on certain colors. Carbon fiber mirrors too to match if you were to do the bottom bumper carbon fiber. This is all based on personal opinion..to each his/her own. I prefer my Stelvio to be OG.. no upgrades or accessories needed :smile

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simply horrible :eek
Thank you for saying it..sorry to those that like them. Kills the whole sleek look IMO. Hate mud flaps too..its not a Ford! The Stelvio is too stand alone beautiful for such tacky things...but in another forum someone argued that smokers need them to be able to open the window in rain, we don't smoke so I can't really see what the purpose of them are?

The only upgrades or accessories I like are black wheels and black tips, maybe painting the bottom back bumper plastic to match car color, black, or carbon fiber might look good on certain colors. Carbon fiber mirrors too to match if you were to do the bottom bumper carbon fiber. This is all based on personal opinion..to each his/her own. I prefer my Stelvio to be OG.. no upgrades or accessories needed :smile
We understand they may not be for everyone but there are definitely some customers that like them and benefit them! :)

They're a great quality piece and we have been working with the manufacturer for years now.

We are always updated our website with new Stelvio goodies! We're sure you'll find something for you. Don't forget to check out the new arrivals section. :grin

·
Registered
250 Posts
We understand they may not be for everyone but there are definitely some customers that like them and benefit them! :)

They're a great quality piece and we have been working with the manufacturer for years now.

We are always updated our website with new Stelvio goodies! We're sure you'll find something for you. Don't forget to check out the new arrivals section. :grin
Sorry to be so blunt and impugn your efforts..some do like them and as I stated use them to be able to open the window to smoke. I'm just not a big accessory/add on person. I buy cars that stand alone in looks (IMO) without anything added on. Everyone is different and you are filling a need for those people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts