Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to go to this event for some years, but never made it. This is a combined event but with separate elements for both Alfa and Fiat.

It's not quite Stelvio Pass, but the Deal's Gap area on the NC / TN border has some great roads and scenery. I'd like to see other stelvios come to this. Below are the links with info and register.
quoted text:

"It is time to start making plans to head back to the Tail of the Dragon and the Devil's Triangle for some FIAT fun. This year we are also doing Alfas on the Dragon on the same weekend and hope to start something for the Alfas guys that they will enjoy. Please feel free to share experiences and help get the word out. We hope to have close to 200 cars this year and have even invited our French car cousins to join us for a Saturday "Cars on the Field" event.

This is the most fun you can have in your FIAT or Alfa Romeo and this year is going to be bigger and better than ever. Will FIAT USA show up this year? Who knows, need to come to find out #wherewereyouFIAT"

This year they have a separate logo for each marque

Itinerary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LlmG5OsOTMy8E4coGA8PoSI8J0mjv0Bz/view

Register: https://fs24.formsite.com/Brett67/form15/index.html

Attachments

Premium Member
I joined the Facebook group a few weeks ago, going to try to make this work if possible, but it's awfully far from Connecticut for just a drive, need to make other plans along the way before I can commit.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOme great roads in the area, spectacular scenery. If not in a rush you can pick up the blue ridge parkway, it starts in VA and goes thru NC.

I joined the Facebook group a few weeks ago, going to try to make this work if possible, but it's awfully far from Connecticut for just a drive, need to make other plans along the way before I can commit.

Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
Will see if I can plan a work-related trip in zone. Also I emailed Carlisle shows as in the wide open field they allow parking inside the gate for Mopar brands and vehicles (not clear if it has to be organized as a club or if a 'New' Alfa club exists yet) but it would be great to have a little group of us enjoy the show and chat up our cars and picnic inside the gate. It is near Harrisburg in early July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts