Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fam, It's ALFYBUTTAHH , currently on the build of my stelvio 2022 veloce and wanted to know what company makes alfa Romero logo door lights? Only keep finding these 10-20 dollar options on amazon and doesn't make much sense to put a terrible light in my door.

Just to be a little clearer since I know it's not a common item, a photo is attached below as an example of what I am looking for

I have a Stelvio Veloce 2022, And if anyone can help me find a compatible light, I would greatly appreciate it
2PC LOGO LED PROJECTOR GHOST DOOR LIGHTS FOR ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA STELVIO  GIULIA | eBay

· Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Sport
177 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
Ti Sport
25 Posts
Hey Fam, It's ALFYBUTTAHH , currently on the build of my stelvio 2022 veloce and wanted to know what company makes alfa Romero logo door lights? Only keep finding these 10-20 dollar options on amazon and doesn't make much sense to put a terrible light in my door.

Just to be a little clearer since I know it's not a common item, a photo is attached below as an example of what I am looking for

I have a Stelvio Veloce 2022, And if anyone can help me find a compatible light, I would greatly appreciate it
View attachment 29061
Hey bro...https://www.alfaonlineparts.com/ is a legit website. They're the service/parts department of an actual Alfa dealership in NY. Here's a screenshot of my latest purchase from them

Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Software

· Registered
Ti Sport
25 Posts

View attachment 29061
You can also check out this website. I'm just about to place an order for a few items on there..thought I'd share it with you as well.

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Sleeve Hood

· Registered
Ti Sport
25 Posts

View attachment 29061
Here's a link on how to change the lights by yourself:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts