Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from New York !
Just picked up a Stelvio TI Sport and want to wrap the rear diffuser in carbon fiber. I looked underneath and there’s a couple bolts does anybody know if it comes right off by removing them. Thanks
Love the ride suspension and power .... Just awesome !

·
Registered
534 Posts
That looks great. What did you use for the wrap and how difficult was it to apply?

Reactions: Tomskullz

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No tools started from the corner and worked towards the middle then to the others side pushing them out and bending the tab slightly. Use a little force it pops out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you, I will work on that Thursday, today I got frustrated pushing those tabs with no luck. I also removed the lip attached to the diffuser by mistake. But I had a clear view of the tabs from underneath. I will succeed Thursday! Yours look “Amazing” good job.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you !!! Yes I did the same thing and remove the lip also it does give a better view ,also good lighting helps with the tabs. You got this !

·
Registered
354 Posts
I don't know how you guys managed get those clips out!!!! I wish you lived closer and I would pay you to take mine off.

That was a good hour of alot of swearing and talking to the Stelvio.

Might have to ask the dealership to help on that when they do my exhaust.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Got it from EBay from China took about three weeks but well worth the wait. Perfect fit and quality not cheap looking. Looks OEM
Can you share the link (?) supplier (?)....D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Tom

Now that is a carbon fiber add-on that is tasteful and superb! Where did you get your carbon fiber looking license plate frame?

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts