Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alfa USA Build Configurator down level

Hi All: has anyone noticed that the AR USA Build configurator has gone down level? Gone are the Apple / Android Car play options and also the leather dash. Hoping this is a website glitch and not something more nefarious.

·
Registered
73 Posts
In Italy they have just upgraded the diesel motors since there was a modification in the exhaust gas treatment (now you have to fill the ADBlue tank also...) and the configuration doesn’t show these modifications yet....

·
Registered
763 Posts
I noticed when I looked last night, there were not any choice of caliber colors as well. Makes me think the website is not working properly, but with Alfa, one never knows for sure.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Must be a glitch.
My dealer in Glendale said yesterday that the new 2018.5 Stelvio Ti Sport are coming in equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.

He said a few cars came in to Northern California and they are waiting for theirs to come in - he knows I want this in lieu of the Nav so hoping he calls me when they arrive in Southern Calif.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Strange!! The Ti Sport configurator is lacking the selections you mentioned but the Ti Lusso configurator is as before!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts