Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the giulia forum there is a group called AlfaRomeoCares that helps owners of the giulia with issues. I pm'd them to ask if they monitor the stelvio forum and they never replied. I guess AlfaRomeo(does not)Cares about stelvio.:crying

·
Registered
536 Posts
not enough activity here yet. We had them on the 4c forum. Fiat does the same thing on the 500 forum. It's a double edged sword tho because some of the people can be incredible rude and vicious to the reps. And if things don't get sorted out to the full satisfaction of the complainer, the thread is there to add on to and grow. Just not worth it and I wouldn't do it if I were AR

I noticed on the giulia forum there is a group called AlfaRomeoCares that helps owners of the giulia with issues. I pm'd them to ask if they monitor the stelvio forum and they never replied. I guess AlfaRomeo(does not)Cares about stelvio.:crying

·
Registered
241 Posts
Agree with zvezdah1. Most drivers have little understanding of mechanics or electronics. For most of those people, a Toyota or a Ford is the best vehicle.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, I was just wondering. It seemed like they really went to bat for AR owners.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
When we thought we had a problem (turned out very minor), they really stepped up for us. Very impressed. It is obvious how much commitment there is to this project.

And you can be sure they are lurking in the shadows being pro-active on this and other social media sites.

Reactions: zvezdah1

·
Registered
536 Posts
they've got a great presence on FB btw, when I had my 4c and had posted a bunch of times complimenting the vehicle and such they sent me a nice goodie bag,
hat key fob etc.

What AR has to realize at least in the USA, they're not going to be viewed as a mainstream vehicle at least for the near term, they need to foster and support anything promoting the marque here. The AR team needs to be enthusiastic about the marque just as the owners are. That worked very well for Mini here in the US>

When we thought we had a problem (turned out very minor), they really stepped up for us. Very impressed. It is obvious how much commitment there is to this project.

And you can be sure they are lurking in the shadows being pro-active on this and other social media sites.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Words well spoken. I could not agree more.

they've got a great presence on FB btw, when I had my 4c and had posted a bunch of times complimenting the vehicle and such they sent me a nice goodie bag,
hat key fob etc.

What AR has to realize at least in the USA, they're not going to be viewed as a mainstream vehicle at least for the near term, they need to foster and support anything promoting the marque here. The AR team needs to be enthusiastic about the marque just as the owners are. That worked very well for Mini here in the US>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts