Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Many choices can be found, but I bought these genuine Alfa Romeo (Mopar) mats. They are made of a somewhat rubbery non-slip material and fit perfectly. They protect the sides and keep everything inside the mat. They can be ordered from any dealer or here is an eBay listing: Alfa Romeo Stelvio All Weather Mats | eBay

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have weather techs and they work well. Perfect fit but the passenger mat does not go all the way to the top of the foot well. Has not been a problem b/c I never got any moisture/mud/snow up that high anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have both the carpeted mats as well as the rubber all season mats. The all season mats are of very high quality and fit the Stelvio perfectly . As indicated before they extend up the sides of the footwells. They provide great coverage and have protected the floor in my vehicle very well all winter and into this lousy New England spring. While cleaning them after taking them out of the car I noticed that they were made in the USA! No branding other than Alfa Romeo. I am planning on leaving them in all year!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have weather techs and they work well. Perfect fit but the passenger mat does not go all the way to the top of the foot well. Has not been a problem b/c I never got any moisture/mud/snow up that high anyway.
Got Mopar, fit great but the set I got only covers the floor on the passenger side. It leaves the plastic access panel exposed. Wish I got the set that covered the access panel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought Tuxmats and love them. Made in Canada.

·
Registered
89 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts