Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Just got my Stelvio and love it! Having a little (or not so) issue with the all weather rubber mats for this car. In harsh winter weather I got used to Weathertech type of mats which fit like a glove for your vehicle. Not a case with Allfa Romeo Stelvio 2018. Dealer is no help at all - "a car is new on the market

and blah,blah,blah.." Found a couple manufacturers from Europe, but they don't deal with US customers..

Any ideas/suggestions how and where to get good quality rubber mats?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
378 Posts
Stelvio rubber floor mats

Hello everyone.

Just got my Stelvio and love it! Having a little (or not so) issue with the all weather rubber mats for this car. In harsh winter weather I got used to Weathertech type of mats which fit like a glove for your vehicle. Not a case with Allfa Romeo Stelvio 2018. Dealer is no help at all - "a car is new on the market

and blah,blah,blah.." Found a couple manufacturers from Europe, but they don't deal with US customers..

Any ideas/suggestions how and where to get good quality rubber mats?

Thanks in advance
Check these out....I plan on ordering them as soon as my car arrives this month...

https://www.carid.com/2018-alfa-romeo-stelvio-floor-mats/lloyd-rubbertite-floor-mats-161257.html

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I saw them during my search. Not convinced in quality and they don't have a raised border so melted snow couldn't escape..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, I found one that I like from EU manufacturer Gledring ( GL 0568 ) from various european auto websites but there is no way to ship them to US...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Also, I found one that I like from EU manufacturer Gledring ( GL 0568 ) from various european auto websites but there is no way to ship them to US...

Those are nice, i like em too. But since my dogs will be with me half the time i am looking for the cargo space area mat too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw the Lloyd ones also but I think I am just gonna wait for Weathertec. They make them for Guilia and will eventually have them for Stelvio also. Go to their web site and fill out the form for Stelvio -- they have form for vehicles not listed. If they get bombarded, maybe they will fast track!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I sent their customer service email yesterday and got a reply. They said Stelvio mats are currently in development but no ETA at present. Hopefully, won't be too long.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Vendor
575 Posts
We have them in route to us now and will have them in stock within the next several days. Once we do we will do new images in our own Stelvio and show them in detail and update the listings.

There are several other types coming, but they are a couple of months away.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Got my all weather floor mats from High-End-Motorsports. Front, back, and rear hatch area $189. Awesome floor mats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm waiting for my order from EU. %
Rubbermatten Alfa Romeo Stelvio 3/2017- (T profiel 4-delig + montageclips) | GL 0568

1 - 20 of 91 Posts