Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this funny (or not so funny) and thought I’d share...while at a marina this past week on vacation I saw this banner with the International Codes listed on it and found it ironic ALPHA means “DIVER (or in this case DRIVER) DOWN “ and ROMEO means “NO SIGNAL .” This driver (me) is currently down as my Alpha Romeo is currently dead with no signal in service for the fourth time in 2000 miles. LMAO 😂 Going to get her today. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Found this funny (or not so funny) and thought I’d share...while at a marina this past week on vacation I saw this banner with the International Codes listed on it and found it ironic ALPHA means “DIVER (or in this case DRIVER) DOWN “ and ROMEO means “NO SIGNAL .” This driver (me) is currently down as my Alpha Romeo is currently dead with no signal in service for the fourth time in 2000 miles. LMAO 😂 Going to get her today. Wish me luck!
Interesting but it's Alfa, not Alpha...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the Spellcheck...I was driving.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I meant Alfa and so did the Intl code

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always took

Alfa = First

And Romeo = An Italian lover.

So....first Italian love...

But I like diver down, no communication too....

cause I dive in my Alfa, head down the road...and ignore my phone..so no communication...

Good luck picking your car up!!!
I prefer your version better but unfortunately our wires just aren’t crossing. Hearing the same noise as before with a loud whining noise when I rev the engine...I’m afraid of the same thing happening. See work order attached. I desperately want a positive signal from my Italian lover but he’s pissing me off. Lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I always took

Alfa = First

And Romeo = An Italian lover.

So....first Italian love...

But I like diver down, no communication too....

cause I dive in my Alfa, head down the road...and ignore my phone..so no communication...

Good luck picking your car up!!!
I prefer your version better but unfortunately our wires just aren’t crossing. Hearing the same noise as before with a loud whining noise when I rev the engine...I’m afraid of the same thing happening. See work order attached. I desperately want a positive signal from my Italian lover but he’s pissing me off. Lol
oops...here it is...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts