1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Voltage every time under control
could you document how you removed that panel? I've wanted to pull mine off to reinforce it, my phone holder plugs into the 12v outlet and you can see the plate flex sometime.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
To remove to little ******* panel is a tragedy, strong silicon tools and brute force, tomorrow i’ll Show you the rear and the place to insert it

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Voltage every time under control
could you document how you removed that panel? I've wanted to pull mine off to reinforce it, my phone holder plugs into the 12v outlet and you can see the plate flex sometime.

I've removed mine and it was a pain. There are clips on each side that need to be pushed out with a thin pry tool. Ones removed, the USB modules is easy to pop out as well as the 12 volt socket. I have the techauthority diagram, but not time to upload now.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Thanks, I'll have to check if any of my trim removal tools are thin enough to fit that gap... may tackle that over the weekend, have to see what the weather is like for my other plans.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where did you get those carbon trims and rubber accessories? (real carbon?)
thank you.

Flavio
The carbon and rubber accessories were purchased on either AliExpress or eBay and they are not real carbon since real carbon would cost 5x-10x more in price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: floor mat/liner pic in post #1

How do you like the appearance and function/cleaning of those floor mats? Also, are they slippery? I've been on the fence about going with those or more traditional carpeted mats.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts