Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably an issue that is pretty widely discussed.

Does anyone know when exactly the Andorid Auto is coming to Stelvio in the US?
Also, are there any additional options available for the Stelvio besides the ones when configuring on the website?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Available currently. The online configurator is not up to date. $200 option and requires the nav upgrade.

Also not online:
Leather dash and uppers. $995

Performance package (flappy paddles, rear LSD and active suspension) $1200

Lusso trim. Base MSRP of $46500 (I think).

Trailer hitch. $450

·
Registered
20 Posts
For any recently built Stelvios (I have heard build date of mid December onwards but I will assume Jan 2018 to be safe) the 8.8" NAV system can be upgraded with software to work with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Note that not every vehicle sitting on the lot for months will be capable of this upgrade. The cost for the upgrade is $200 ($100 for RFP Apple CarPlay and $100 for RF5 Android Auto - must be taken together).

Check out my other post "Finally placed my order, and perhaps some useful info..." for a pretty comprehensive list of options for the Stelvio.

·
Registered
534 Posts
The additional configurations are not available on the website but could be ordered through the dealer?
Correct. The website just doesn't get updated often enough. I ordered the Sport Performance Package in January and it took over a month before the Canadian website showed it in configuration options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts