Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Another interview with Klaus Busse

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DrGP 
#1 · (Edited)

Would you be able to validate a model for production in a totally digital way?

That depends. We have completely different brands in our portfolio. I would never feel like giving my approval to an Alfa Romeo without first stroking the surfaces live
I really like this guy. He gets "it". Not just that an Alfa design should be touched, but when mentioning the portfolio of brands from the perspective of design, Alfa comes up first.

Funny since getting an Alfa I almost never use a car wash anymore, rather wash it myself...

And, realized yesterday...haven't ordered pizza or any other food delivery in 3 years.... I go get it. Generally take the long way there and back.

#2 ·
I just dont understand the brand and the previous parent corporation. Alfa has so much passion for their cars, but the majority of Americans are totally oblivious to them. My self included ,even though I remember them well from way back in the 1960's. No effective advertising campaign. Sparce dealer network. Its more like they are trying to keep their cars a secret!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.