Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intentionally disabled the auto parking brake feature because I prefer to be intentional about these things (but appreciate their existence). When parking at the base of our driveway to get the mail (slight slope), when I go to set the brake it is already 'on'. There is some sort of sensor in the vehicle to automatically set it in certain conditions. There is so much thoughtful design and elegant engineering in this vehicle, it's obvious to me that FCA went over the top to create a strong brand but invest heavily as the basis for future vehicles and we are seeing it every day with fast response to issues and priority treatment.

When I see a Benz or BMW or (worse) Lexus or Infiniti driver gawking, I actually feel bad for them!

Reactions: ilhatch

·
Registered
146 Posts
As far as I can recall, those brands aren't as detailed with small features like these or I just haven't found them yet. Makes one wonder what other surprises the Stelvio has in store and what more we'll see from Alfa Romeo when they're already scrutinizing every feature in the current model lineup.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inclinometer... That's what's in there!.. Couldn't think of the word.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts