Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately since I've had my Stelvio, I've made it a habit to check YouTube for new videos of the Stelvio. Here is a glowing review of a Stelvio from a YouTube channel themed on cars.

https://youtu.be/kirRWUCiYls

Couple of highlights: he used a Vbox to time 0-60 and got 5.2 seconds (4:50). He also said that the bass in the HK system has "tremdous bass and clarity" (9:59). Hmmm, did Alfa give him a test car with better HK system than mine. Lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks for posting. Good review.

Interesting thoughts on the stereo, maybe they've changed something?

Tracking mine on the freighter and it's half way across the ocean.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for posting. Good review.

Interesting thoughts on the stereo, maybe they've changed something?

Tracking mine on the freighter and it's half way across the ocean.
How does one go about tracking their car? Does the dealer provide you with that information? Thanks.
With Ferrari, you are able to track the build throughout the entire process, including the sea journey and after it hits the US port.

·
Registered
534 Posts
How does one go about tracking their car? Does the dealer provide you with that information? Thanks.
With Ferrari, you are able to track the build throughout the entire process, including the sea journey and after it hits the US port.
No, the dealer has told me nothing. Alfa confirmed that my car had left port and was in transit.
It was a matter of knowing the autoport the cars go to in Canada and then reverse tracing all freighters heading to that destination that are already at sea and then confirming their cargo.
Yeah....I was bored yesterday. lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well. FCA is supposed to have vots for all their companies. So with a VIN you should be able to check in real time. Naturally Alfa doesn’t seem to have that working.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Thanks! I always enjoy these videos.

Thinking... these YouTube stars- Alex on Autos and this guy and a few others. Bet they were chatterboxes at a young age... can you imagine the dinner table wishing you could mute them and the eye rolls as they go on and on?! LOL - glad they found a way to (literally) channel their verbosity!

·
Registered
86 Posts
No, the dealer has told me nothing. Alfa confirmed that my car had left port and was in transit.
It was a matter of knowing the autoport the cars go to in Canada and then reverse tracing all freighters heading to that destination that are already at sea and then confirming their cargo.
Yeah....I was bored yesterday. lol
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
We saw a transporter full of Renegades and Stelvios heading out of the Port of Baltimore north on I83. May the stork be with you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts