Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put off buying my warranty last month - now the website for these have gone up a bit this month and the code I had last month "PAIDINFULL" does not work this month.

Anyone know this months code?

·
Registered
Rosso Comp QV
37 Posts
Which website? I was looking for an extended warranty over the weekend and found jeepfactorywarranty.com to be slightly cheaper than chryslerfactoryplans.com. Of course I checked today and now jeepfactorywarranty.com went up almost $200.

I would have bought Saturday from jeepfactorywarranty.com if the sales rep would have provided me a coupon code, but she claimed she didn't have one. Yeah right...... the cashier at Harbor Freight always says the same thing. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Sport Q4 Nor-Cal PRK
150 Posts
Long story short (well, sort of) :giggle:

Those types of websites with the easy to navigate graphic user interface are great for initially investigating the package & price.

BUT, that ease of use and impulse pricing (i.e. limited time "weekend" discounts - like 4th of July, Memorial Day, and PaidInFull) comes at a substantial price.

Bottom line; the dealers that own these websites have a LOT of overhead built into their prices to upkeep and maintain their websites, and the consumer pays for it...

When I researched my warranty, I found the 2 consistently lowest priced dealers in the US offering Genuine FCA Warranties (i.e. MaxCare) do not have a warranty website.

Google their names for references - they're all over the JEEP websites.

Tom Winkles at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo, MI
Call him at 269-488-2080 OR for an e-mail trail; [email protected]

Clay Robbins @ Robbins Motors.Com in Manhattan, KS (Large volume Jeep dealer)
Call him at 785-537-0357 OR for an e-mail trail: [email protected]

You will have to make this a push-process, and contact them with your vehicle info and the FCA warranty parameters you're looking for.

I suggest that you download your window sticker from the Chrysler website and submit that with your E-Mailed request for a "paper trail" quote.

At the link BELOW, add your 17 Digit VIN Number after the = symbol and hit enter to get your window sticker.

Window Sticker Link: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

In my case, Tom got my business, but Clay was competitive and close.

Hope that helps -

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
174 Posts
Long story short (well, sort of) :giggle:

Those types of websites with the easy to navigate graphic user interface are great for initially investigating the package & price.

BUT, that ease of use and impulse pricing (i.e. limited time "weekend" discounts - like 4th of July, Memorial Day, and PaidInFull) comes at a substantial price.

Bottom line; the dealers that own these websites have a LOT of overhead built into their prices to upkeep and maintain their websites, and the consumer pays for it...

When I researched my warranty, I found the 2 consistently lowest priced dealers in the US offering Genuine FCA Warranties (i.e. MaxCare) do not have a warranty website.

Google their names for references - they're all over the JEEP websites.

Tom Winkles at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo, MI
Call him at 269-488-2080 OR for an e-mail trail; [email protected]

Clay Robbins @ Robbins Motors.Com in Manhattan, KS (Large volume Jeep dealer)
Call him at 785-537-0357 OR for an e-mail trail: [email protected]

You will have to make this a push-process, and contact them with your vehicle info and the FCA warranty parameters you're looking for.

I suggest that you download your window sticker from the Chrysler website and submit that with your E-Mailed request for a "paper trail" quote.

At the link BELOW, add your 17 Digit VIN Number after the = symbol and hit enter to get your window sticker.

Window Sticker Link: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

In my case, Tom got my business, but Clay was competitive and close.

Hope that helps -
You are correct! I emailed them both a little while back to get quotes and they were hands down the cheapest by a wide margin. In my case Clay was a little cheaper and offered different payment options.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have quote from both - Clay's is best. But close to the website. Wanted to see if Code brought it lower. Last month code was worth 360. If that again this month lower than Clay.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
174 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts