Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I recently sat in a Stelvio at the San Francisco auto show and was surprised how much I liked it- especially after checking them back to back with other cars. I thought it would be a fleeting feeling, kinda like a one night stand, but then found myself test driving a couple followed by stocking them on the internet. I currently have a 2013 stage 2 manual Audi S4 and now want to move on and join the Alpha family. I see that deals on these cars can be had at an extensive discount. Does anyone have any leads on an amazing deal for a QV? I am in no hurry and not too picky on options other than want a sun roof, dark wheels and don’t want the driving assist package. Any advice would be appreciated. I assume there is a good price to be at years end especially with changes coming to the 2020.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just go on Auto Trader there were a few left over 2018 for 25K off as of 2 weeks ago.
That's how I bought mine and have zero regrets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the tip. I’m not sure why I haven’t checked Auto Trader before. There are some steep discounts to be had on there.

Just go on Auto Trader there were a few left over 2018 for 25K off as of 2 weeks ago.
That's how I bought mine and have zero regrets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts