Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following the thread on the giulia version of the tune, and see they have it out for the Stelvio now. Anyone given it a go yet? I love my Stelvio (had it a little over a month now), but could definitely go for a little more power!

Premium Member
please try and report back :)

Registered
I put their V1 intake on, but have not tied their download, just not in the budget right now. I read the Giulia forum from time to time and those have it installed really like it.

Registered
I ordered the v2 intake and tune... Haven't had time to install both. I want to be able to run tests using an app for 0-60 times before v2 and after V2, then tune with V2. When I find the time, I'll post results.

Anyone know the optimal torque brake rpm? I think I saw somewhere 3k.

Registered
I ordered the v2 intake and tune... Haven't had time to install both. I want to be able to run tests using an app for 0-60 times before v2 and after V2, then tune with V2. When I find the time, I'll post results.

Looking forward to see how you like it.

Read Only

Dyno results on my car in December 2017

Attachments

Registered

Dyno results on my car in December 2017
Thanks Marzio.

Registered
New member here i just purchased my Stelvio on sunday. But i had a 500 abarth and had a eurocompulsion tune on that and they are well known in that community for providing reliable tunes. Customer service is the best around as well.

Registered
New member here as well.

Will be picking up my Stelvio Sport AWD this Friday and will have a few Mods installed by me immediately, one of them being the Eurocompulsion V2 intake.

Eurocompulsion was my main goto guy when I had an Abarth a few years back.

Top notch products with the customer service to match!

Freddy

Registered
I have the V1 intake and did the software two weeks ago.

All I can say is that it's fantastic.

Basically "N" mode is a bit quicker than stock "D" mode, and the tuned "D" mode pulls like a freight train.

I spend most of my time in "A" mode because of city traffic and highway cruising, and it's a bit more torquey off the line. MPG is about the same from before the tune.

I do find myself switching between modes a lot more depending on the driving situation. I'm rarely in "N". Usually it's "A" or "D" for me.

It's a great upgrade.

Registered
Mine is in the mail. Went V1 as I don't like BOV sounds but did want a little under the hood bling. May look into stock placement higher flow air filters down the road.

Will install V1, drive and see if I can feel or hear anything, then install tune.

Reactions: CableMan67

Registered
Mine is in the mail. Went V1 as I don't like BOV sounds but did want a little under the hood bling. May look into stock placement higher flow air filters down the road.

Will install V1, drive and see if I can feel or hear anything, then install tune.
Please report back your findings, waiting to see to pull the trigger to buy.
Thanks!

Registered
I am considering the V2 Exhaust and the EC tune. Anyone know what the bolt-on upgrades will be for the Second tier of the tune? Im wondering what the power gains on that will be.

Is the level 1 tune on par with all others out there?

Registered
I am considering the V2 Exhaust and the EC tune. Anyone know what the bolt-on upgrades will be for the Second tier of the tune? Im wondering what the power gains on that will be.

Is the level 1 tune on par with all others out

Read my tunes compared thread. Its all in there

Registered
What would interest me on the Cold Air Kit and the tune is if there is any reason for a void the Warranty? Can I take the vehicle in for sevice with this cold air kit from
EUROCOMPULSION庐 V2

Any one have to deal with this as of yet? ON my BMW if it was not Dinan approved you would get a hassle at the Dealership until you are out of warraty.

Any insight would be great. have a wonderful day. m

1 - 20 of 41 Posts