Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following the thread on the giulia version of the tune, and see they have it out for the Stelvio now. Anyone given it a go yet? I love my Stelvio (had it a little over a month now), but could definitely go for a little more power!

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
please try and report back :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
I put their V1 intake on, but have not tied their download, just not in the budget right now. I read the Giulia forum from time to time and those have it installed really like it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered the v2 intake and tune... Haven't had time to install both. I want to be able to run tests using an app for 0-60 times before v2 and after V2, then tune with V2. When I find the time, I'll post results.

Anyone know the optimal torque brake rpm? I think I saw somewhere 3k.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I ordered the v2 intake and tune... Haven't had time to install both. I want to be able to run tests using an app for 0-60 times before v2 and after V2, then tune with V2. When I find the time, I'll post results.

Looking forward to see how you like it.

·
Read Only
849 Posts

Dyno results on my car in December 2017

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts

Dyno results on my car in December 2017
Thanks Marzio.

·
Registered
16 Posts
New member here i just purchased my Stelvio on sunday. But i had a 500 abarth and had a eurocompulsion tune on that and they are well known in that community for providing reliable tunes. Customer service is the best around as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
New member here as well.

Will be picking up my Stelvio Sport AWD this Friday and will have a few Mods installed by me immediately, one of them being the Eurocompulsion V2 intake.

Eurocompulsion was my main goto guy when I had an Abarth a few years back.

Top notch products with the customer service to match!

Freddy

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the V1 intake and did the software two weeks ago.

All I can say is that it's fantastic.

Basically "N" mode is a bit quicker than stock "D" mode, and the tuned "D" mode pulls like a freight train.

I spend most of my time in "A" mode because of city traffic and highway cruising, and it's a bit more torquey off the line. MPG is about the same from before the tune.

I do find myself switching between modes a lot more depending on the driving situation. I'm rarely in "N". Usually it's "A" or "D" for me.

It's a great upgrade.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Mine is in the mail. Went V1 as I don't like BOV sounds but did want a little under the hood bling. May look into stock placement higher flow air filters down the road.

Will install V1, drive and see if I can feel or hear anything, then install tune.

Reactions: CableMan67

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is in the mail. Went V1 as I don't like BOV sounds but did want a little under the hood bling. May look into stock placement higher flow air filters down the road.

Will install V1, drive and see if I can feel or hear anything, then install tune.
Please report back your findings, waiting to see to pull the trigger to buy.
Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am considering the V2 Exhaust and the EC tune. Anyone know what the bolt-on upgrades will be for the Second tier of the tune? Im wondering what the power gains on that will be.

Is the level 1 tune on par with all others out there?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I am considering the V2 Exhaust and the EC tune. Anyone know what the bolt-on upgrades will be for the Second tier of the tune? Im wondering what the power gains on that will be.

Is the level 1 tune on par with all others out

Read my tunes compared thread. Its all in there

·
Registered
14 Posts
What would interest me on the Cold Air Kit and the tune is if there is any reason for a void the Warranty? Can I take the vehicle in for sevice with this cold air kit from
EUROCOMPULSION® V2

Any one have to deal with this as of yet? ON my BMW if it was not Dinan approved you would get a hassle at the Dealership until you are out of warraty.

Any insight would be great. have a wonderful day. m

1 - 20 of 41 Posts