Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Mustang that I spent a lot of money and time modifying in the past. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or sell it.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
uhh, I have a 55 chev that I converted to a bel camino a very long time ago. has needed a refresh for a while now, but I haven't had the right combination of time/energy/money. especially energy.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
2011 Lotus Evora S and a 2012 Mx5 Miata GT PRHT.. Yup, sports cars or SUVs for practicality. No kids, no friends, so no need for sedans

·
Registered
534 Posts
6 speed manual 2000 Porsche Boxster S. It's a fun car but the Stelvio is quicker so I don't think it'll stay in the garage much longer

·
Registered
330 Posts
My 64 Step Nose has been with me since 1999....

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
My 64 Step Nose has been with me since 1999....
That is one of the most beatiful cars, ever! Unfortunately, the prices on these have sky rocketed over the past decade or so :-(

In addition to my Stelvio I have a 1991 Alfa Spider S4 (in alfa rosso, of course). I also have a Ford Galaxy (the European MPV version not the US version Galaxie) for hauling the family about (5 kids) and a Citroen C1 run-about. Neither of these can be categorised as muscle cars as combined they have fewer bhp than the Stelvio :)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
"since 1999"

I had my 1750GTV over 25 years. in the category of stupid things I've done selling it is way up there.
other Alfas - Spider, Alfetta GT and sedan, so well over thirty years of combined Alfa ownership, probably closer to 40.
A lot of other sporty cars and other less and much more sporty vehicles over the years including vans & motorcycles - an RZ 500 Yamaha was added last week.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Glad to see so many fun cars you guys own!

I'm surprised to see quite a few of you own Lotus Elise. Miata seems to be very popular as well. Boxster or 911 is on my future shopping list :)

In addition to my Mustang, I also have a machine that can get me to 60MPH in <3 sec, 2014 Ninja ZX636 with ABS and torque control.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Stelvio joins the '17 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso manual. The desert car is a '04 MX-5 Mazdaspeed Miata turbo. Still trying to figure out whether I like the Fiata or the MSM better, so wtf, I'll just keep 'em both. The '15 Moto Guzzi Griso is my second Griso and my third Guzzi. My past is full of a '73 GTV2000, a '66 boat-tail Duetto, and a '69 124 Spider. Toss in the Scirocco, the Volvo 122S, the two Lexus SC400's and the Peugeot 505 Turbo and a pattern emerges. In my 55 years as a licensed driver, I've never owned an American passenger car. Trucks, well, that's another story.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts