Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Anyone's other car is a sports/muscle car?

18K views 80 replies 48 participants last post by  lost1750GTV 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 Mustang that I spent a lot of money and time modifying in the past. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or sell it.

#3 ·
2011 Lotus Evora S and a 2012 Mx5 Miata GT PRHT.. Yup, sports cars or SUVs for practicality. No kids, no friends, so no need for sedans

#6 · (Edited)
My 64 Step Nose has been with me since 1999....

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
"since 1999"

I had my 1750GTV over 25 years. in the category of stupid things I've done selling it is way up there.
other Alfas - Spider, Alfetta GT and sedan, so well over thirty years of combined Alfa ownership, probably closer to 40.
A lot of other sporty cars and other less and much more sporty vehicles over the years including vans & motorcycles - an RZ 500 Yamaha was added last week.

#17 ·
The Stelvio joins the '17 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso manual. The desert car is a '04 MX-5 Mazdaspeed Miata turbo. Still trying to figure out whether I like the Fiata or the MSM better, so wtf, I'll just keep 'em both. The '15 Moto Guzzi Griso is my second Griso and my third Guzzi. My past is full of a '73 GTV2000, a '66 boat-tail Duetto, and a '69 124 Spider. Toss in the Scirocco, the Volvo 122S, the two Lexus SC400's and the Peugeot 505 Turbo and a pattern emerges. In my 55 years as a licensed driver, I've never owned an American passenger car. Trucks, well, that's another story.

#40 ·
Is this allowed to count? I know it's just some old used Honda. I am young and not quite in the financial position for a Ferrari. As much as I like to travel I may not ever be in such a position.

Attachments

#42 ·
It's a 2005, so only 8200 RPM. They dropped the revs a bit to add some torque after 2003.

I love how it's such a raw car. I always tell people it doesn't have features. AC, power windows, radio, and a clock. That's about the list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.