Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Anyone's other car is a sports/muscle car?

18K views 80 replies 48 participants last post by  lost1750GTV 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 Mustang that I spent a lot of money and time modifying in the past. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or sell it.

#48 ·
I just returned my leased 2015 Subaru BRZ and bought a 2003 BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster.
Before the BRZ I had a 1984 Porsche 944.

Yes, the Stelvio is probably faster than all of them in most situations, but they are a completely different driving experience.

Attachments

#51 ·
I’ve a 2013 Evora S. I also had an Elise that I sold a few months ago as I wasn’t driving it enough and now regret that decision.....

I guess the wife’s A5 also kinda counts as it’s a two door.....

Attachments

#55 ·
Porsche 911 Turbo Cabrio 2004. It was 420HP I upgraded it to 520 and has low mileage so I will keep to the end of my days. It is a demon that glues you to the seats but these days I never drive it. Before I always had a sedan or a SUV and when I was in need for sporting drive I was going for the 911 Turbo. Now I get enough excitement from the Stelvio . Having the Stelvio is like driving two cars at the same time. You decide if it is a sport car or soccer mom transporter. With the Stelvio is fun to watch the people that "try to race with you" when they find out that no, you are faster :) I remember when the Porsche Cayenne Turbo came out with a tremendous 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and 450HP. Today the entry level Stelvio has the same performance , it seems unbelievable.

#57 ·
My other cars aren't muscle cars but they are fun to drive and all of them are manual transmission. I have a Fiat 500 Abarth, Fiesta ST and Focus ST. I have a 4 day commute of almost 100 miles a day to work so I drive each car a day a week to work and then drive the Stelvio most of the week-end as well.

#63 ·
You should maybe trade one of those Porsches for a 4 C !!!! Yellow !!! Spider !!!!

#64 ·
Great looking cars guys. Here some of the current/past (last couple of years) toys I own/have owned
05 Audi TT V6 DSG
08 Jaguar XJR
07 Audi S8 V10
05 Mazda RX-8
07 BMW 335i Turbo
06 Mercedes S55 AMG Supercharged
07 Mercedes S550 AMG Conversion

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.