Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if the Ti Sport & Ti Lusso Packages mutually exclusive? Page 18 of the brochure the dealer gave me seems to imply it is one or the other.

If so, is there a configuration that allows the Ti Lusso package with the paddle shifters?

Last, I prefer the five-hole wheels but they come in 19". Can someone who has driven on both the 19" and the 20" give me an idea of the difference?

Mahalo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the ti sport with the 5 hole 19" Drove demo at the dealership iwith the 20". If I said there is a difference I would be lying

·
Registered
241 Posts
The Stelvio is an SUV. The handling difference between 19 and 20 inch wheels is going to be much smaller than the "look" you prefer. If you greatly prefer one wheel over the other, you will enjoy looking at that wheel every time you approach the car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was at the dealer the other day and noticed that the wheel height of the 19" and 20" seemed to be pretty much the same. Upon closer inspection it appears that the 20" wheels have a lower profile tire. Has anyone else noticed that?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
yes 20" wheels have lower profile.

18" wheels = 235/60R18 = 29.1" tire
19" wheels = 235/55R19 = 29.2" tire
20" wheels = 255/45R20 = 29.0" tire
(tire height calculated at https://tiresize.com/height-calculator/)

There is also a big difference between the 18", 19" wheel and the 20" wheels in road handling performance. I drove the base Stelvio Sport for a week, and could feel a huge difference compared to my Ti Sport, handling was not even measureable by the same yardstick.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Does anyone know if the Ti Sport & Ti Lusso Packages mutually exclusive? Page 18 of the brochure the dealer gave me seems to imply it is one or the other.

If so, is there a configuration that allows the Ti Lusso package with the paddle shifters?

Last, I prefer the five-hole wheels but they come in 19". Can someone who has driven on both the 19" and the 20" give me an idea of the difference?

Mahalo.
You can build a Giulia Ti Lusso with the Ti sport package on Alfa USA build site. So far, Alfa won't give any info on Stelvio lusso in USA.

·
Registered
250 Posts
You can build a Giulia Ti Lusso with the Ti sport package on Alfa USA build site. So far, Alfa won't give any info on Stelvio lusso in USA.
Thanks, just went to check it out and I notice that there are 4 interior color schemes for Lusso Guilia. I was under the impression it was just the one color (crema which in pictures online actually show the black/tan scheme) available for the Lusso models.

It seems no one knows but I'll ask in case..will the Stelvio Lusso have the 4 choices or just the crema?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks, just went to check it out and I notice that there are 4 interior color schemes for Lusso Guilia. I was under the impression it was just the one color (crema which in pictures online actually show the black/tan scheme) available for the Lusso models.

It seems no one knows but I'll ask in case..will the Stelvio Lusso have the 4 choices or just the crema?
Check the Stelvio brochure here. I think it had some info on the breakdown of colors. I believe Crema was only available on the Lusso package.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Check the Stelvio brochure here. I think it had some info on the breakdown of colors. I believe Crema was only available on the Lusso package.
Thanks..you know what, I still love the chocolate color the most. I'm not sure why all the new cars are coming out with these "multi-colored" contrasting interiors - whoa just too much for me, I'm tired of all black so the dark/medium brown/black door and dash pieces blend nicely without being sharply contrasting. The only case where I like it is red car and black/red seats, its just goes together..

Sorry for all the questions, but will that mean that Lusso chocolate brown interior will be the same but the dash and stitching is upgraded? I like the upgraded stitching and dash panels but would like to stay with the chocolate brown scheme and not the crema. If only the crema is stitched then I don't need to wait for Lusso I don't think and could just go with TI sport with chocolate brown interior...

Edit - Just read brochure more closely and it says "luxury leather" Hmmm, wonder what that will be like. I thought the regular leather in the TI's was pretty nice, I'll have to see if the dealership has a Lusso guilia on the lot I can check out the upgraded leather..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts