Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
’19 Stelvio Lusso still under warranty. Took a 120 mile drive the other day. Early on drive dash warning said something to effect lane departrure system not working, clean windshield. I cleaned & issue cleared up intermittently. Then I noticed my automatic headlights came on and would not go off during rest of ride. Testing a few times after, I’m finding that when I start my Stelvio during a light period, headlights do not come on. When putting into gear, headlights come on and stay on permanently during drive. Anyone have similar experience and could it just be a matter of dealer changing the module that sits center forward of dash. Have an appointment in couple weeks with only dealer in area, nearly 2 hrs away, and afraid I’m heading to a headache. Help!

·
Registered
623 Posts
’19 Stelvio Lusso still under warranty. Took a 120 mile drive the other day. Early on drive dash warning said something to effect lane departrure system not working, clean windshield. I cleaned & issue cleared up intermittently. Then I noticed my automatic headlights came on and would not go off during rest of ride. Testing a few times after, I’m finding that when I start my Stelvio during a light period, headlights do not come on. When putting into gear, headlights come on and stay on permanently during drive. Anyone have similar experience and could it just be a matter of dealer changing the module that sits center forward of dash. Have an appointment in couple weeks with only dealer in area, nearly 2 hrs away, and afraid I’m heading to a headache. Help!
Hello,

We understand how this could be concerning! We are happy to hear that you have an appointment coming up with your dealer. We would be happy to provide you with assistance as your vehicle gets repaired. Please send us a direct message providing your VIN, so we can look into this further.

Haim
Alfa Romeo Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts