Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Stelvio.

As you know, our car is capable to moving back slightly after the engine is off. I notice recently that sometimes my seat does not move forward back to the original position after the car is turned on.

Have anyone experienced this same issue?

·
Registered
345 Posts
If the seat is adjusted to be further back than the B-pillar it won't move on its own anymore.
This exactly. Or someone is messing with your etm settings. This can also be retrofitted off your car doesn't have this option. You'll need and updated etm, a driver's side replacement module, and MES to run a proxi. I had this done on my giulia.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have a 2018 Stelvio.

As you know, our car is capable to moving back slightly after the engine is off. I notice recently that sometimes my seat does not move forward back to the original position after the car is turned on.

Have anyone experienced this same issue?
Hi liv4spd,
If you decide to visit your local dealer to address this concern and would like additional assistance, feel free to send us a PM. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
66 Posts
This happens to me every once and a while BUT I find it is just the fact my door is not completely closed.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
@liv4spd , are you on the original battery?

I've had this happen recently.

My suspicion is it is related to the slowly dying battery. Both times it happened I tested my voltage and it was a little low.

I'm going to keep letting my battery go until the car won't start, keeping a record of all the errors, then I'll see if they go away after replacement.

If you are still on the original battery though, it's about time to replace it anyway....swap a new one in, see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts