Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there who has mounted aux lights on Alfa Stelvio 2018 with hi-beam auto and bi-xenon? ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stelvio lights are fine in most of cases even up here in Nordics. Aux front lights on Stelvio will compromise the looks probably, but if you find a way for it, pls share pics

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone replaced the N.A. 2.0 Ti grill with a Euro diesel grill having provisions for auxiliary lights? If yes, which brand & model lights did you install? Any problems? On other makes, I've employed a flat beam clear fog on the passenger's side and a long range pencil beam on the driver's side with independent switches for each light (the flat beam only is also useful for cornering on narrow, twisty roads).

1290 spider

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am thinking a couple of big and round vintage Cibie super oscars would be perfect!

·
Registered
24 Posts
A pair of 9" Super Oscars would definitely light up the road but, maybe also move the temp gauge up a notch or two. I don't want to block the air flow through the grill. I was thinking of something a bit smaller than the old Prince of Darkness SLR/SFT 576 series which may be too big to fit in the Stelvio diesel grill (I also need room behind the grill for the air horn trumpets from my old Lancia).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts