Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure like many Stelvio owners, the small size of the backup camera display is an annoyance to me and one of the few complaints I have.

I sat in a new Stelvio Quad that just got delivered today to the dealership and the backup display is significantly bigger.
Hopefully this gives some hope to the rest of us that ours can also be improved.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bigger or with a better resolution?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bigger or with a better resolution?
Still wasn't full screen as the vehicle diagram with the park sensors is still beside it but its a much larger display size.

Reactions: Diego72

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks this would be great since I’m waiting my MY2019 coming in September/October and this could solve also my biggest issue with the car since I’m used to my Range Rover 8” rear view camera.
It would be great if somebody with one of the newest car could confirm this with a picture of the screen.

·
Registered
763 Posts
That would really be nice if Alfa would update those of us that already have our Stelvio, but I am keeping it realistic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The backup camera on my '19 Ti is so contrasty and dim the first thought that I had was to check if a protective film had been left on the lens, it was clean. Is this normal (for a Stelvio)?

·
Registered
424 Posts
you also get the bigger display (same resolution) with the latest infotainment update, minimum 085.000.046
Regardless of software version dealer can also adjust brightness of backup camera with Witech tool, it's a simple setting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts