Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so, just purchase Stelvio Ti Mar 22 - LOADED. test drove about 8 diff vehicle. Jag was closest to be considered, but could not come close to the discounted price and Jag did have a bit more room, but huge recall issues. These 2018s do not have the car play function, not a big issue for me. Drives great, barely touch gas it moves real nice, smooth and handles great - big 3 Lux (Mer, BMW & Audi) beware. Got about 27 mpg - and did not use the economy for the complete gas tank but I am a easy driver. any fool can stomp on gas. When I hit Rt 95 north or Rt 70 heading west hitting 100 will be piece of cake!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats on the new Stelvio Jeff and welcome to the community! Glad to hear your happy with its performance so far. Is this the first Alfa you've owned?

·
Registered
88 Posts
so, just purchase Stelvio Ti Mar 22 - LOADED. test drove about 8 diff vehicle. Jag was closest to be considered, but could not come close to the discounted price and Jag did have a bit more room, but huge recall issues. These 2018s do not have the car play function, not a big issue for me. Drives great, barely touch gas it moves real nice, smooth and handles great - big 3 Lux (Mer, BMW & Audi) beware. Got about 27 mpg - and did not use the economy for the complete gas tank but I am a easy driver. any fool can stomp on gas. When I hit Rt 95 north or Rt 70 heading west hitting 100 will be piece of cake!
Welcome and enjoy the many adventures your new TI will take you.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Jeff99: Excellent and welcome to the group. You will see me buzzing up and down I83 and 695 frequently- we have lots of family in the area (www.carbiz.com - rocked their world with our Stelvio). Enjoy your ride and look forward to hearing about your escapades. Ciao for now!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Which dealer ? I'm in Long Island and drove down to Criswell cause the deal was AMAZING...D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts