Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Multiple press reviews and reports have the cargo capacity at 18 cu feet (+/- .5). Yet, in the thread post regarding Stelvio vs. F-Pace there are mentions that they have similar behind rear seats cargo capacity. And the F-Pace reportedly has 33.5 cu feet.

I saw this diagram posted, which looks like indeed they are similar: http://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17&d=1494371158

If anyone sees an official or additional rear cargo capacity number, please share. Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's really weird as that's a drastic difference. I would just look more towards what the F-Pace cargo area numbers are and go based off of that if the diagram shows that they're similar.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's almost half of what the F-Pace has which is listed at 34 cu ft on C&D

Looking at the numbers in the diagram and converting the Liters to cu ft. and you get answers that are different from all of this.

This really isn't something that should be such a mystery and have drastically different values.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw and drove a Stelvio yesterday.

While its been almost a year since I looked at the F Pace, I think the storage space on the Stelvio seems narrower and a bit smaller; but not smaller by more than a 1/3rd, maybe usable space smaller by 10%-15%.

I didn't have a tape measure to confirm the posted diagram's measurements.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, how much cargo space would someone need in a car like the Stelvio. Most times, I just need to stuff in two full sized suitcases and two carry on cases and the Stelvio should have enough space to handle it without blocking off your rear view.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts