Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just recently purchased my Stelvio and was looking to upgrade my exhaust. Looking for recommendations on a cat back exhaust?? A system that will not void any warranties or anything just a simple enhancement. The stelvio has a nice sound but I just wanted to make it little deeper yet still keep it classy. Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is no such thing as a performance part that is guaranteed not to cause warranty issues. I asked fca about a simple axleback only exhaust...

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio QV w/ Sparco seats 💺
98 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! There really is not a plethora of choices, but Ragazzon and SuperSprint both have exhaust options that would be a direct fit. Due to the limited aftermarket support for AR it’s not really possible to find a cost effective option. There are vendors on here that I’m sure will reach out with better and more info 👌🏽

·
Registered
29 Posts
Brittney,
Congrats on your new Stelvio!

I think the best value is the Centerline Stradale, most authentic & expensive are Supersprint's offerings. If performance matters, choose 3in diameter piping. Some brands use essentially stock 2.5in piping give or take. 3in diameter requires more noise attenuation, that is why you see 2.5in dia from a brand with no silencers. Less expensive 2.5 dia. piping along with requiring less noise reduction should result in a savings for the buyer less performance oriented.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silver Red/Black
76 Posts
Welcome Brittney and congrats on the Stelvio!

What did you get exactly? Any photos? I have a 2020 Stelvio TI and love it so far!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I absolutely love it!!
Oh Rosso Red! Very nice! What's the interior? Mine is metallic silver with the red leather. Love the combo! I personally wouldn't mess with the exhaust. I think it's cool as is. Just my opinion. -Todd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Rosso Red! Very nice! What's the interior? Mine is metallic silver with the red leather. Love the combo! I personally wouldn't mess with the exhaust. I think it's cool as is. Just my opinion. -Todd

I went red on red. Calipers are red also. I’m still debating on what to do with the exhaust still torn

·
Registered
76 Posts
View attachment 20069
I went red on red. Calipers are red also. I’m still debating on what to do with the exhaust still torn
Nice! Almost looks like my interior. I have red calipers too. I also have the Nero Edizione package. Here's some pics of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi I just recently purchased my Stelvio and was looking to upgrade my exhaust. Looking for recommendations on a cat back exhaust?? A system that will not void any warranties or anything just a simple enhancement. The stelvio has a nice sound but I just wanted to make it little deeper yet still keep it classy. Thanks!
There is no such thing as a performance part that is guaranteed not to cause warranty issues. I asked fca about a simple axleback only exhaust...

View attachment 20067
Please keep us posted what you do @BrittneyMar . I really want to upgrade as well, but apprehensive because of the warranty issues @bhvrdr mentioned. I was told the same :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
My recommendation is do it and don't worry about warranty issues. When you think about a car warranty it's not one warranty over the whole car in general but I suppose warranties on the components. For example if you put an exhaust on the car and you start having electrical issues, AR still need to fix those problems. If you install an exhaust however and you start having NVH issues or something then that wouldn't be covered.

Installing an exhaust also won't put any extra strain on the engine so I can't see that being an issue. The only thing I think they could take issue with is perhaps a catless downpipe but anything Cat-back should be fine.

Hope that helps and good luck with your decision!

·
Registered
92 Posts
My 2 cents. I've tried Ragazzon axle back setup, didn't like it, to loud & lot of drone inside the cabin. I sold that & then I bought full supersprint race exhaust with resonator, (Cat back system) I like it better than Ragz.. FYI I'm certified mechanic, have my own shop, cat back system don't affect anything but the sound & exhaust flow. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My 2 cents. I've tried Ragazzon axle back setup, didn't like it, to loud & lot of drone inside the cabin. I sold that & then I bought full supersprint race exhaust with resonator, (Cat back system) I like it better than Ragz.. FYI I'm certified mechanic, have my own shop, cat back system don't affect anything but the sound & exhaust flow. Hope this helps.
Awesome thank you for the recommendation I am deciding between these 2 brands so this is helpful. Great to know they won’t affect anything but what I’m looking for :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My recommendation is do it and don't worry about warranty issues. When you think about a car warranty it's not one warranty over the whole car in general but I suppose warranties on the components. For example if you put an exhaust on the car and you start having electrical issues, AR still need to fix those problems. If you install an exhaust however and you start having NVH issues or something then that wouldn't be covered.

Installing an exhaust also won't put any extra strain on the engine so I can't see that being an issue. The only thing I think they could take issue with is perhaps a catless downpipe but anything Cat-back should be fine.

Hope that helps and good luck with your decision!
Perfect! Thanks for the info !

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts