Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hunting around youtube looking for reviews, really thinking about pulling the trigger on a QV or Nring if i can get my hands on one.

Has anyone actually heard of this reviewer? I was blown away by the quality of this video

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I think new member JCL622 is pushing a friends youtube, or her own.

I think that's called trolling or clickbait, and you can get more dogs on a dog review.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah, i'm actually shopping around for a new car, and got to ride in a Giulia at a cars and coffee last week and kinda got turned to the brand. Was doing research and decided to post. I find the review kinda... less monotone than others tbh

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just saw the video about the factory closure. Isn't that pretty normal during this time of the year though?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, I have heard of this reviewer and subscribed to her.

Instead of most reviewers of the QV just focusing on speed/agility (which is important, obviously) she focuses on the practicality of the vehicle with a hint of the fun. I was happy to see this review convinces me more that I want a AR QV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I have heard of this reviewer and subscribed to her.

Instead of most reviewers of the QV just focusing on speed/agility (which is important, obviously) she focuses on the practicality of the vehicle with a hint of the fun. I was happy to see this review convinces me more that I want a AR QV.
very interesting, this person has never been on my radar yet she seems to have a crap ton of cars...wtf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts