Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice and / or come up with a non-janky fix for the huge gap in the sun visor where it clips to the roof interior?
Every time I'm driving into the sun, I have to continually adjust my position to avoid the sun from going
into my right eye. Who is the genius that designed this thinking it was a good idea?? I suppose I can put some vinyl tape in the hole, but who
wants to rigg their brand new ride with tape??

·
Registered
763 Posts
Anyone notice and / or come up with a non-janky fix for the huge gap in the sun visor where it clips to the roof interior?
Every time I'm driving into the sun, I have to continually adjust my position to avoid the sun from going
into my right eye. Who is the genius that designed this thinking it was a good idea?? I suppose I can put some vinyl tape in the hole, but who
wants to rigg their brand new ride with tape??
Yep, I. live in Florida and it is a pain, very poor design.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Living in the extreme-sun southwest (AZ) - I am well aware of what you're talking about. Definitely needs to be added to the list of much-needed revisions. Sadly, lovely a vehicle as Stelvio is, this list is getting way too long :(

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Black is an easy color to work with. They a piece of Gorilla tape as I think the pattern is pretty close.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sunglasses ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts