Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for black exhaust tips to replace the original stainless steel. Would anyone know a seller? I did not find anything in Europe

·
Registered
356 Posts
Did you try Madness Autoworks in California? ?

·
Registered
356 Posts
They are showing carbon fiber tips...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

I will contact them to know if the tips are adapted to the diesel version and not only to the petrol version and if it is easily assembled in place of the original tips without performing work on the exhausts.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Keep in mind those listed on Madness Autoworks are universal fit and a muffler shop would have to install them. This is per customer service at madness autoworks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep in mind those listed on Madness Autoworks are universal fit and a muffler shop would have to install them. This is per customer service at madness autoworks.
Thank you. I thought they were specific products for Alfa Romeo

·
Registered
763 Posts
So did I, so I gave them a call with a couple questions. The guy I talked to was very polite he just told me that they were made for the Stelvio, but a muffler shop would need to install them. Maybe I should have asked more details about why, but not going to mess with it .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Foliatec's lacquer is heat resistant up to 180°C (continuous use) or 220°C (short term use).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you. I thought they were specific products for Alfa Romeo
Yep. Word of caution, quite a few products that Madness and other vendors carry are universal products. This isn't a knock on Madness, but it's a fact given that very few aftermarket products have been released for the Stelvio platform.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I was looking a bit closer and it looks like the tips are not fastened to the exhaust pipe, but to the body of the suv by brackets. There is a good buffer around the tail pipe to the tips, so high heat paint should work very well.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Congratulation about the exhaust tips.

Another question... did you order the Stelvio with the 20" wheel directly in that color our paint after delivery?
I´m looking for those wheels. But only in silver I can order. The "Gunmetal or glossy black finish" is only available in the accessories catalogue. But I would have to buy them after and having 2 sets of wheels.
The silver and the others.

How did you?

thanks

Flavio

1 - 20 of 20 Posts