Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio QV
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been eyeing the OEM Black Tail Lights for a year, so happy I finally got them. As I was waiting to cross traffic had a good view of their staff checking her out. Dealer parked it out front pretty prominently.

The rest for dealer feedback will take to another thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those look amazing! A subtle change in the color design makes the whole back end of the Stelvio look more modern and aggressive. I have a Vesuvio Gray QV and just ordered these replacement black taillights from Mopar parts online and can't wait to put them on. They definitely are not cheap though. I first saw these on a youtube video by an Alfa dealer in Daytona Beach by salesguy/youtuber Ron's Rides, he compared them to original red style and BAM that was it for me! I'll post pics when I get them installed.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio QV
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those look amazing! A subtle change in the color design makes the whole back end of the Stelvio look more modern and aggressive. I have a Vesuvio Gray QV and just ordered these replacement black taillights from Mopar parts online and can't wait to put them on. They definitely are not cheap though. I first saw these on a youtube video by an Alfa dealer in Daytona Beach by salesguy/youtuber Ron's Rides, he compared them to original red style and BAM that was it for me! I'll post pics when I get them installed.
Thanks, I see it the same, subtle but dramatic. I bet they're going to look sharp with the Vesuvio Gray.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio QV
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks awesome.
Thanks, worth the price imo...just the markers really stand out now. Never noticed them as much with the other tailights. Been trying to figure out how to smoke them for the last week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed these myself, I REALLY like them compared to original but it probably depends on color of the car as well. Mine is Vesuvio Gray, was't sure if it would blend in too much with the gray but I think it pops here on this color paint. I definitely did not want to have the "murdered out" look or the generic after-market clear lenses on other cars. The original red lenses look great don't get me wrong, but this re-style from Alfa is just amazing IMO. What do you all think?
New taillight.jpg
Original light.jpg Original light 2.jpg New taillight2.jpg New taillight3.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts