Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Those would look great.

I have to ask though, do they fit? When I looked at their wheels they didn't have a bolt pattern/ offset/ center bore that fit the Stelvio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have 20x8.5 that are blank, so they drill them to fit the Alfa. My supplier is getting them from Wheel Pro. I thought the same as you, but he called Wheel Pro and they said they would be drilled to fit and would be here in 2 weeks. Costs is $1,400 installed. I’m a little skeptical, but website also show them for Stelvio 20inch.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oh that's cool that they custom drill them. What are you going to do for tires?

·
Registered
763 Posts
When they come in and you get them mounted, sure would like to see the pictures with them on your Stelvio.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Black wheels just don't do it for me personally. Looks like a test/development car:eek:
But if you like them, by all means make yourself happy.

·
Registered
536 Posts
black wheels with red or yellow calipers look great. They are a pain to keep clean had a set on an elise. BUT I think I'm going to get a set of the AR sport wheels in anthracite for my red stelvio. I have the silver sport wheels.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I love your wheels. I would just verify they have the correct offset. Black wheels are awesome with black paint (and most other colors too)

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would also check two other parameters:

1. Weight - is your new wheel lighter or heavier than the stock 20" wheel?
You want to avoid increasing unsprung weight. Higher unsprung weight will wear out suspension components more quickly.

2. Country of manufacture- for me China is a no go

·
Registered
536 Posts
any idea what the AR sport wheels in anthracite cost if ordered directly from mopar online? I'm not sure they're even available yet.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
I love the look of the black open spoke wheels and blacked out trim. It is definitely avant garde these days. Cool!

That said, being 'old school', for me I like a little chrome and bling here and there which is why we went with base model (chrome around the windows and roof rails are bright) and I'm thrilled about the 20" Y-spoke wheels and yellow calipers.

We all like a little 'attitude' and a great driving machine. All of this is a great addition to the Stelvio party!

·
Registered
534 Posts
any idea what the AR sport wheels in anthracite cost if ordered directly from mopar online? I'm not sure they're even available yet.
I've heard that the anthracite wheels are able to be ordered by the dealers in North America but I found out the week after I placed my order so I don't know if it's true or not.
I'll probably run mine for the summer and then take them in for black powder coating when my winter set goes on at the end of the year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts