Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned my Stelvio Ti Sport for two years and love it. Recently upgraded from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11. Stelvio's bluetooth doesn't recognize my iPhone 11. When I attempt to pair, my Alfa does not appear. I had no problems connecting my previous iPhones to my Stelvio. What gives?

I called Apple Support and they said it was an Alfa issue.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Owned my Stelvio Ti Sport for two years and love it. Recently upgraded from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11. Stelvio's bluetooth doesn't recognize my iPhone 11. When I attempt to pair, my Alfa does not appear. I had no problems connecting my previous iPhones to my Stelvio. What gives?

Hello,
We certainly understand why this would be frustrating. As our team here is not mechanically trained, we do rely on our dealers to be our eyes and ears in the field. With this in mind we would recommend addressing your concern with your Alfa Romeo dealer as they are in the best position to assist. Please reach out to us if you need additional assistance throughout this process.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
97 Posts
There are well addressed issues with the infotainment systems of our stelvios pertaining to Bluetooth connections, failure of the system to recognize contacts and favorites. Unfortunately, Alfa cares simply sounds good but really they have to power to effectuate change. They are, from what I was told, a liaison between the brand and independent dealers. They rely on U connect engineers at fiat Chrysler to fix the firmware but despite known Issues, it is not fixed yet. I fear they are focusing more on each model year coming, with lack of support for those who already bought the vehicles.

·
Registered
54 Posts

I had the same problem. Leased Alfa. Salesperson paired my iPhone 6 before I drove it off the lot. A week later I upgraded to iPhone 10R (should have waited another week for iPhone 11, dang!) Alfa not recognizing my phone. Checked Bluetooth settings, realized it was looking for my old iPhone. Deleted old iPhone, paired new iPhone, problem solved.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
As other have stated @YoMamaDrums I connected with no problems. I have the same phone as you, Iphone 11. I had to delete my previous phone (7+) from the list in the alfa. Then I added a new phone. The Alfa generated a code that my iPhone 11 picked up in the Bluetooth section. I entered the code, click allow, and paired just fine. Mine Alfa build date 04/18. software/firmware version 59.... if that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts