Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
After driving pretty much every other small suv and a few others on the market I couldn't go past the Stelvio QV :), filmed a mini review focusing on the driving experience as that is what ultimately made me purchase it!
Will be documenting a bunch of mods coming up over the next few weeks hope anyone enjoys, I've certainly noticed on forums and fb the Alfisti are a happy bunch of people that are just passionate about getting out and driving, not dragging ppl at the lights and being tools 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Congrats mate! Just watched the video, the colour is stunning. Hopefully see you ripping around Melbourne in it.

What mods you planning?
Springs, GFB DVs, and Sprint filter going in today, will be filming that too, center pipe being fabbed soon a long with downpipes, will prob have to fix camber once the springs are in, as you can see from my face (and I've driven plenty of cars) it's a brilliant thing

Registered
After driving pretty much every other small suv and a few others on the market I couldn't go past the Stelvio QV :), filmed a mini review focusing on the driving experience as that is what ultimately made me purchase it!
Will be documenting a bunch of mods coming up over the next few weeks hope anyone enjoys, I've certainly noticed on forums and fb the Alfisti are a happy bunch of people that are just passionate about getting out and driving, not dragging ppl at the lights and being tools 馃槀
Congrats, as I experienced test driving a bunch and just kept coming back to the Alfa, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN DRIVING THE QUADRIFOGLIO once again congratulations!!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats, as I experienced test driving a bunch and just kept coming back to the Alfa, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN DRIVING THE QUADRIFOGLIO once again congratulations!!!!!
Thanks so much mate! So true, larger screens and useless tech in other cars couldn't hide the heft and body roll, Springs going in today hopefully i don't ruin it with them haha

Premium Member
2018 Stelvio QV w/ Sparco seats 馃捄
Thanks so much mate! So true, larger screens and useless tech in other cars couldn't hide the heft and body roll, Springs going in today hopefully i don't ruin it with them haha
Congrats on the QV 馃憦馃徑馃憣馃徑

Are you doing the 1.6 inch drop? What springs did you go for?

Registered
congrats on your purchase, no doubt it's the right choice. really appreciate the video as well. looking forward to your mods & videos to follow. Thanks for documenting the journey,.. really well done! that's my favorite paint as well.

i just picked up my '20 Ti Sport Carbon on Monday of this week. A QV is in my future, but for now I'll get to know & enjoy my Ti and live through the QV forum on side. With performance like this, I really struggle to see why anyone would go with a sedan as a daily driver. Cheers!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Springs in today; Madness auto 1.6" lower, this is how she should be stock aesthetically (imo) certainly is a rougher ride but I guess i'm more accustomed to it with my other cars. I've found the QV now squats way better in the corners, I much prefer it, I would imagine though most people would prefer softer damping especially with regular passengers

Registered
Fun, great video. You echo my sentiments exactly, especially as to Audis (I鈥檝e owned a few also.)

I came from a Giulia Ti Sport with the performance package which is about as close as you can get to the Giulia QV minus the jewel engine.
But when it was time for a new car, I got the Stelvio QV as my daily. I think the Giulia QV is slightly more fun, but as a daily driver, I definitely made the right choice in the Stelvio QV. The deciding factor was the AWD.

Congrats to you. It would be cool to see some comparo videos... maybe contrasting to a Macan or Audi Q8

Registered
Fantastic video, congrats on the purchase. Please tell me more about the red key, where did you get that key cover?

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Fantastic video, congrats on the purchase. Please tell me more about the red key, where did you get that key cover?
Just a cheap item from Ebay, I think it looks pretty cool though, I always buy covers for my keys as they get destroyed so quickly

Registered
that looks amazing. feedback from those after lowering has been evenly mixed good & bad it seems. wishing you luck, but seems you're well informed and know what you're doing. easily reversed too, worst case. eager for the vid

1 - 19 of 19 Posts