Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Returned my Giulia & got a black Stelvio. So much fun to drive!!
I will post some pics later !!
Congrats on the new purchase! Did you get a 2019/2020? I’m thinking of buying one soon. How much of a discount did you get and did you get any of incentives they were advertising?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the new purchase! Did you get a 2019/2020? I’m thinking of buying one soon. How much of a discount did you get and did you get any of incentives they were advertising?
I got 2019, 20k discount. I got 3500 in incentives because of Alfa lease and first responder.
Got the car for the engine, I don’t care about touch screen or anything so 2019
If you care about touch screen she infotainment system then go for 2020

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think I tried to negotiate on that one if it is the Rosso. They would not go past like $16k off and they were playing stupid games with lease numbers, so I went elsewhere.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not sure. I bought mine from there. Dealt with Dylan. Pretty painless and they matched another deal that was 1000 miles from me. They checked in with me a couple of days ago so I figured I would share.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dealer from Alfa Strongsville Ohio was very transparent
I would highly recommend them

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on getting your QVs. I'm hopefully going to join you. Question - can you get both the Loyalty and Conquest rebates? I'm currently leasing an AR but also own a 2011 Audi. I'm guessing that you can only get one or the other (Loyalty is more money by far), but for some reason have gotten conflicting answers from dealers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts