Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - proud owner a newish Stelvio that I bought back in late February. I was putting something underneath the floor in the hatch today and noticed that I might be missing some parts but I'm not sure what the car comes with as standard.

My guess is I am missing a car jack but not sure what the two spots above it would be nor the upper left. Can someone please take a look at their loadout and let me know what, if anything, I am missing? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi all - proud owner a newish Stelvio that I bought back in late February. I was putting something underneath the floor in the hatch today and noticed that I might be missing some parts but I'm not sure what the car comes with as standard.

My guess is I am missing a car jack but not sure what the two spots above it would be nor the upper left. Can someone please take a look at their loadout and let me know what, if anything, I am missing? Thanks in advance!
I don't believe our cars come with a jack in the US. The only thing that appears to be missing in your photo is the safety triangle folded in an orange container that will fit in that long rectangular empty space.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not sure about the US spec but in the UK the cars are shipped with tyre sealant and a compressor. You have to order a spare tyre as an extra. I suspect that if you order the tyre you might get a jack as well but I have no proof. If you have the sealant and compressor there is no need for a jack and that is a further weight saving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Stelvio came with the spare tire, I have the Jack in the set up.
Is it possible that you can post a picture of the jack and spare as it is stored under the cargo tray? I am in the process of purchasing the spare and my parts guys is completely lost. He says it does not come with the jack or lug wrench...which would be a complete waste of time and money.

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is it possible that you can post a picture of the jack and spare as it is stored under the cargo tray?
My Stelvio was optioned with the spare, and it does not sit under the cargo tray, it replaces it. There is still a styrofoam 'surround', but its very different from yours, and the with-spare version offers next to zero additional storage space beyond the spare and tools.

I'll see if I can snap a picture sometime today.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I did not know the stelvio had a spare tire option. All I was able to order was a "tire service kit"

·
Registered
763 Posts
Is it possible that you can post a picture of the jack and spare as it is stored under the cargo tray? I am in the process of purchasing the spare and my parts guys is completely lost. He says it does not come with the jack or lug wrench...which would be a complete waste of time and money.

Thanks!
Here you go, battery is under the spare.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow that is a nice spare tire. Usually you get that stamped steel thin spare.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i hear you only get a jack if your car comes with a spare wheel. only available on some models. mine didn’t come with one and dealer said i would have to buy my own if i was planning to switch my own tires from winter to summer. or... bring them to the garage and they do it.

but if i have problems on the road with a flat, there is an air compressor and some tire foam to get you to the nearest garage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts