Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have purchased many carbon pieces from Madness and very happy. Great fit, great service from them and I prefer the carbon look over the factory Aluminum.
It is genuine carbon and not some plastic copy so it all have great weave pattern and consistent and very nice finish

·
Registered
422 Posts
The steering wheel piece just slides under the airbag. You do not have to pry or remove anything. I put some very thin double side tape on the tips and let it warm up in the sun for a bit and it goes in very easy.

The pieces fit very good so install is very simple.

Have to get some very thin double side tape as to not create a gap

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got mine off a combo of ebay and ali. and really wish i could have gone the Madness route. Fitment on especially the center panel was so-so..if the madness stuff did not fit i'm sure they would work with you. One of the pieces i got would not bond on (shaping was off and/orr the double tape was not 3m) and they (ali vendor) would not work with me at all). For the high profile pieces go real carbon people. I have a few tiny pieces of abs-carbon-look and its sooo fake. I'm used to real carbon in other sports/interest and i can spot the fake a mile away.
BTW i was not going to go the carbon left and right vent covers but man, there's a Ferrari FF on BAT right now with that treatment and looks sooo bad ass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts