Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
really? mine just came back on its own and when I called the dealer, they told me to come in for a new software update. Since it came back up on its own, I never went in. I did try disconnecting the battery for 5 mins but that was it. this news about a button, I have to go try it out later... thanks

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
418 Posts
really? mine just came back on its own and when I called the dealer, they told me to come in for a new software update. Since it came back up on its own, I never went in. I did try disconnecting the battery for 5 mins but that was it. this news about a button, I have to go try it out later... thanks
It was 2 years ago when I first got the car and was playing around with everything trying to learn about all the features. 90% sure that little rotary switch can turn off the center display 🙃 I think you just need to hold it down for a few seconds to turn screen off and back on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It happened to my wife’s,
Close door, press start but don’t turn on the car, then press start again, open door then press start and start again. Do this about 2 times abs it should work.
After some tries like mentioned above, maybe not the precise order, but screen on my Alfa turned back on.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts