Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I thought about the cliche but I finally got my charcoal black Stelvio TI yesterday, on Halloween Day! Fell in love with the red interior since only the Italians know how.

Now, the big challenge will be figuring the Italian idiosyncrasies with the navigation and dashboard, lol. (arghhhh %#[email protected]!*&+=?)

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Yes, I thought about the cliche but I finally got my charcoal black Stelvio TI yesterday, on Halloween Day! Fell in love with the red interior since only the Italians know how.

Now, the big challenge will be figuring the Italian idiosyncrasies with the navigation and dashboard, lol. (arghhhh %#[email protected]!*&+=?)

I'm Italian but I'm with you, lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
You will also have fun with the owners manual that shows you buttons/inputs but does not really explain how to use them. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I posted in another thread but I got a call from Alfa yesterday to ask if I had any questions about my new car. The rep sent me a link to some videos that actually explained a couple things I hadn't figured out yet. The link is to something called Owner Supprt + which was was some sort of personal portal with my VIN# at the top. But it pretty much just had links to videos. Still was kinda cool though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts