Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
0 - 60

Does anyone know what unit he was using to measure speed.......seems much more accurate than the phone apps out there.

Trying to measure the 0 -60 with and without my ECU flash.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great video! Makes me proud. I've driven the Macan. It is an awesome car - just a matter of preference between that and the Stelvio (price too!). Funny thing, my Brother-in-Law has one. He doesn't know what half the buttons in the cockpit are for.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Let's face it, most people don't use half the features a car comes with including me. :D Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways but I'm happy to peck at my phone and a few select buttons.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've driven the Macan as well, and I have to say that the differences really boil down to individual taste. They are both great cars in their own right, offering similar levels of performance and styling. That being said I'm happy to see the Stelvio beat out the Macan in the 0-60 sprint aha.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has to do with the frequency of the LED's reacting to the camera- they are not actually flashing, rather it is an illusion that is common in video photography, not a defect in the vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts