Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I searched the forums but didn't see anything for this. New to Alfa and these forums, so forgive me if I missed it!

I've got the Premium Interior and Sound Package on my 22 Stelvio and was hoping someone had a recommendation for properly cleaning the soft-touch dash and upper doors that are a part of that package?
Last thing I want to do is use a bad product/chemical and do any damage. I was thinking just a very diluted soap and water, but would love to hear what you have done.

Also, does anyone else with the Premium Sound option find that their subwoofer isn't really that great? I'm wondering if I have a defective sub.

Thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
No, the sub is wack. Use the search function on here - some people are saying good things about simply adding an amp to the sub to make it sound a lot better.

As for cleaning the dash: I've simply been using mother's leather care on everything, and it's working great. Everything still looks new at 50k miles. I just use a sponge with clean water to clean, then a soft cloth with mother's and wipe/spread it around evenly and it's great. It even keeps things clean for a while: I just wipe the dash and seats with a dry, soft cloth when they get dusty and they wipe totally clean, without having to apply more mother's.
Automotive design Food Fender Motor vehicle Drink

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Ti Sport
100 Posts
Nextzett Cockpit Premium (you can use that on all leather, plastics and vinyl) for general cleaning. 303 Areospace on the plastics and vinyl for UV protection, and Zaino Z10 Leather Conditioner for the seats and dash/door uppers.

Reactions: Bob Allen

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Lexol, Griots leather, Blackfire Leather, Leatherique...pick your aroma.....I am serious.

Reactions: Bob Allen

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti Alfa white with Chocolate interior, premium package.
235 Posts
I've been using Griot's 3 and 1. On the leather dash and uppers I like how it retains much of the original matte-like look to the leather. (other products tend to make these areas look more "wet", which I don't care for) . it also seems to knock off the sunscreen stains too, though that takes a little more work and some re-application if the stain has sat for awhile.

I've been using it everywhere including the seats. I have the chocolate colored seats and it looks great after application. Bonus is that the smell isn't overpowering, so I still have that new car smell even after 12K miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts