Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Stelvio 280bhp, Super
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so recently got my Stelvio, GCC specs - I live in UAE - Dubai.
All the videos I’ve seen the digital speed is displayed in the middle (large) on the info cluster between the dials.
However mine is displayed in the Top Right corner (where others normally have the compass direction)
I’ve tried a lot, including enabling and disabling audio and navigation information but can’t seem to rearrange this, to get the speedometer displayed in large - was wondering maybe it’s a region thing ?
any input will be appreciated, thanks, V.

·
Registered
Stelvio 280bhp, Super
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, tried pushing it, just swipes through the pages; date, average economy/trip and/or gravity meter! Speed stays at top right. I guess it could be a regional thing ?!

·
Registered
Stelvio 280bhp, Super
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So this is the cluster layout at the moment.
mid tou toggle between the pages (3 dots) the bext page is efficient driving and the 1st would just be date and time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you have any luck updating the Instrument Panel Cluseter?

My car is due a service at the Gargash Sheik Zayed Road service centre and was going to ask them them to update it. My car also doesn’t have the current speed display.

·
Registered
476 Posts

My car is due a service at the Gargash Sheik Zayed Road service centre and was going to ask them them to update it. My car also doesn’t have the current speed display.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
Stelvio 280bhp, Super
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

Hey Man,
I have not taken my car in, only in 2000km is it due - will also take it to Gargash SZ Road. Let me know if you have any luck? I think it's got to do with the region and how they set it up, but would love to have the speed displayed in large - not small top right as it is now! Good luck keep me posted

·
Registered
Stelvio 280bhp, Super
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares
Would you have any advise or tips on this? Can we update the information cluster in order for the speed to be displayed as a menu option. Currently our electronic speed is displayed where normally the compass direction is on the information panel - see pictures in above posts.
We are in the UAE - Dubai .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts