Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer confirmed shipment of my QV and it should arrive either Monday or Tuesday! Here’s some pics before she was loaded up and sent out

Side note:

The QV didn’t arrive with the new dark tail lamps that are supposed to be included in the “Carbon Package”, but Mike DeSalvo came to the rescue and pulled some strings to have them installed on the vehicle at no cost!

·
Registered
19 Vulcano Black TI Sport
73 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Those taillamps look better than the standard red. I wonder why QV's arent getting them witj the carbon or nero.packages. While the TI with carbon gets them.

Looks like QV's dont get the dark taillights in the states. He did you a solid!!

CARBON TI.jpg CARBON QV.jpg

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@qvfan I am not sure why the QV’s aren’t being optioned with them when the MY21 Brochure clearly outlines the Ti Sport and QVs with the Carbon package come with dark tail lamps… the lights are $900 on the Mopar Parts webpage and the only reason I ticked that option when speccing the vehicle

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
You want it fast, don't baby it!!

Reactions: dwroman55

·
Registered
3 Posts
@dwroman55 I'm really intrigued by how much off MSRP you were able to get. I ordered my very similar spec back in March and should get it in June according to the dealership. I would love to get close to that final pricing. And I didn't realize about the tail lamps either.

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@dwroman55 I'm really intrigued by how much off MSRP you were able to get. I ordered my very similar spec back in March and should get it in June according to the dealership. I would love to get close to that final pricing. And I didn't realize about the tail lamps either.
Timing had everything to do with how I was able to get the deal I did (ordered in January before the chip shortage and car values skyrocketed)… also had a signed buyers agreement with the dealer of the negotiated 11% dealer discount not including incentives at delivery. Going to be next to impossible to get a discount once the car arrives… wish you luck!

·
Registered
19 Vulcano Black TI Sport
73 Posts
Are those 21" wheels a darker shade than the 20" version? Looks like it's actually black and not that graphite color.

·
Registered
54 Posts
@Spamthechan thank you! Gonna be a long first 500 miles breaking it in lol
Did you notice the thicker steering wheel rim? Does it bother you? Also do you notice lower steering ratio? I think they made them a bit less darty with my20 on? I thought my19 I test drove was a bit quicker steering than my my20 and I really liked super thin steering wheel. But it was 4 months wait so I may have made it up.

·
Premium Member
2021 Stelvio QV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you notice the thicker steering wheel rim? Does it bother you? Also do you notice lower steering ratio? I think they made them a bit less darty with my20 on? I thought my19 I test drove was a bit quicker steering than my my20 and I really liked super thin steering wheel. But it was 4 months wait so I may have made it up.
Honestly did not notice any difference in the steering wheel thickness or steering ratio vs my previous QV. I only was able to put 76 miles on before she was sent into the shop to be wrapped and tinted, so I may be able to have a more firm opinion once I get some more seat time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts