Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is having a hard time keeping your wheels clean check out CQuartz. It is a unique polymer application. Makes cleaning a snap. Lasts 2 years. Just got a month ago here in WI cost $500 by licensed applicator.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree. I did my Vette (wheels and all) in CQuartz UK. Very easy to do, just need to pay very close attention to the prep before hand. Great finish and easy to maintain with CQuartz Reload. Weekly hand washing and monthly Reload application. No waxing. The coating lasted about 2 years before I did it again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's really new technology. These new type coatings give a great shine and protect the car very well with minimal maintenance. The best thing I ever did for the appearance of the car.

On the other side of the coin, some people do like the appearance of wax. To each his own

·
Registered
536 Posts
I might opt for c quartz coating on the paint but I don't think it's worth the $500 for application for wheels and then have to do monthly reload. Wheels are just not that hard to clean,

·
Registered
45 Posts
My son had the dealer apply this stuff to his new Audi. Now, he is sorry that he spent the money for this coating.

He is very particular about having a clean car for meeting with his customers. With this coating, it is NOT recommended to use an automatic car wash, hand washing only. He is a very busy guy and with the weather in Colorado being what it is, automatic car washes are a way of life here, especially in the winter time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts