Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen many posts recently regarding prices paid in the last couple weeks. Can people who are shopping share their experience and what they've seen as it relates to final price - before taxes and fees?

I'm seeing dealers show pricing online on their websites upwards of $5,000 off Stelvios. This tells me there's a good amount more still to be discounted if you work it right. With 0% financing being offered and a lot of inventory, the timing seems right for a pretty good deal. I'd love to hear your experiences.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Ti Sport, final sale price after rebates and incentives $49,999, plus a $550 check from the dealer to buy out the final payment on my Evoque, then the dealer made a paperwork mistake with the lease and filed the paperwork with the bank for another $500 lower than the amount they should have. So effectively I paid $48,949

·
Registered
508 Posts
I haven't seen many posts recently regarding prices paid in the last couple weeks. Can people who are shopping share their experience and what they've seen as it relates to final price - before taxes and fees?

I'm seeing dealers show pricing online on their websites upwards of $5,000 off Stelvios. This tells me there's a good amount more still to be discounted if you work it right. With 0% financing being offered and a lot of inventory, the timing seems right for a pretty good deal. I'd love to hear your experiences.
Martin there is a thread on this forum called "PURCHASED DISCOUNTS" that covers this topic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Martin there is a thread on this forum called "PURCHASED DISCOUNTS" that covers this topic.
There has been little to no recent activity on it with any real numbers on it so I thought it was a good idea to start a new one and stimulate some new feedback.

·
Registered
536 Posts
mine listed at $49k plus.

Ended up with all discounts rebates I was eligible (including $1k coupon from USAA). at $44k. not counting sales tax and such, I certainly could have done better but I've never been a haggler on cars. I missed out on the $1250 conquest rebate because all my vehicles are FCA manuf. :(

When I consider what I would've paid for another evoque I'm quite happy, mine is a TI Sport btw.

There has been little to no recent activity on it with any real numbers on it so I thought it was a good idea to start a new one and stimulate some new feedback.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
probably should have added, my sticker price was something like 53k or 54k because I've got most of the upgrades. I did haggle a small bit, but mostly because in CT luxury car tax kicks in at $50,000.00, and that adds something like another 1.5% or 2% to the sales tax.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Great value- a lot of vehicle for the $$.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is a very helpful thread since there's no info out there, not even on leasehackr.

Stelvio Ti Sport, fully speced other than upgraded paint.
MSRP 538xx
Selling Price 46620
Rebates 3750

Effective Price: $4287x.xx

Lease Terms: $420 mo x 24 mo x 10k mi/year. $0 down, TTL rolled into lease, 1st mo due at signing.

No tax in my state, registration paid directly to DMV ($900)

This took me only 3 emails to get, I feel like it could be brought down more. I just didn't have time as I needed the car.

Selling price is good but MF was somewhere in the 0.002 range (3%), this could have been negotiated and likely brought down.

·
Registered
174 Posts
This is a very helpful thread since there's no info out there, not even on leasehackr.

MSRP 538xx
Selling Price 46620
Rebates 3750

Lease Terms: $420 mo x 24 mo x 10k mi/year. $0 down, TTL rolled into lease, 1st mo due at signing.

This took me only 3 emails to get, I feel like it could be brought down more. I just didn't have time as I needed the car.

Selling price is good but MF was somewhere in the 0.002 range (3%), this could have been negotiated and likely brought down.
What a great deal! Welcome and congrats on ur new Stelvio, nicely done.

I went from one dealership to another and managed to get $399 х 24month 10k m/y + first month/bank fee /plate fee possibly something else =$2k for volcano black Ti AWD (not sport) but fully loaded except CarPlay:((. sticker $50.887 - Hb also thinks it was too easy and possibly could have been brought down more...I was happy to grab it and drive away lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Harry, nicely done. Good post with the details. Is it a FCA or an Ally lease? Do you know how much more it would be with 12K miles?

·
Registered
8 Posts

MSRP 538xx
Selling Price 46620
Rebates 3750

Ummm... holy cow.... and here i am thinking that i would have been happy to pay $48k!!!! $43k is a better number about given day!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Harry, nicely done. Good post with the details. Is it a FCA or an Ally lease? Do you know how much more it would be with 12K miles?
If I remember correctly, the difference is 1% in residual value. So somewhere in the 20 dollar range more per month would be my guess.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I picked up my Montecarlo Blue Metallic TI with Driver Assist Static, Driver Assist Dynamic Plus, 8.8" Radio with Nav., Harmen Kardon audio and the compact spare tire Saturday. Sticker was $50,040. I got it for $44,249 less $2,250 in rebates. Net Sales Price was $41,999. After sales tax and fees, the out-the-door price was $45,067.44. I financed for three years at 1.9%. I'm happy with the deal. Love the car - even though I have only had it two days. Purchased from Nyle Maxwell Afla in Austin, Texas.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
I picked up my Montecarlo Blue Metallic TI with Driver Assist Static, Driver Assist Dynamic Plus, 8.8" Radio with Nav., Harmen Kardon audio and the compact spare tire Saturday. Sticker was $50,040. I got it for $44,249 less $2,250 in rebates. Net Sales Price was $41,999. After sales tax and fees, the out-the-door price was $45,067.44. I financed for three years at 1.9%. I'm happy with the deal. Love the car - even though I have only had it two days. Purchased from Nyle Maxwell Afla in Austin, Texas.
What a gorgeous color and yeah ur deal is Amazing as well;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I asked for a rough indication of a lease cost the other day (36 mos, 12K mi/yr, mid-priced build) and got back a range of upper $500s to mid $600s a month. Way out of whack with what the lease calculator on AR's US web site shows and the deals talked about here. I emailed back and let them know that wasn't going to cut it, and cited those two other sources.

Don't know if this outfit just doesn't discount (though their "internet prices" would indicate otherwise) or if it is just the old car sales BS where they start high to see what they can get away with.

I like the car, but at my age, I just want a fair deal up front. I quit doing Mexican street market haggling a long time ago. It's not going to take much for me to walk away.

We'll see and I'll let you know the results.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New lease deal negotiated @ Alfa Greensboro. MSRP$46850 sold at $39,000 then $ 4,000 Ally and Alfa rebates. Deliverd to my home, 24/10K $350 1st months payment and $350 month. Fair disclosure....retired F&I Director here. I was excited that I got what I wanted and did not have to buy it on last day of month. Oh yeah that sh*t works for real. Seen it many times!! V.Grey and 19” Smokey rings and no sunroof. Opted for cold weather,big screen w/Sirius and forward collision control. What a friggin beast in Dynamic mode. Will upload photos day or two.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I asked for a rough indication of a lease cost the other day (36 mos, 12K mi/yr, mid-priced build) and got back a range of upper $500s to mid $600s a month. Way out of whack with what the lease calculator on AR's US web site shows and the deals talked about here. I emailed back and let them know that wasn't going to cut it, and cited those two other sources.

Don't know if this outfit just doesn't discount (though their "internet prices" would indicate otherwise) or if it is just the old car sales BS where they start high to see what they can get away with.

I like the car, but at my age, I just want a fair deal up front. I quit doing Mexican street market haggling a long time ago. It's not going to take much for me to walk away.

We'll see and I'll let you know the results.
Sounds about right, they have better deals for short term leases with 10k m/y - that’s for sure...

the first # I was given was $706 a month - then $560 and finally $411 with 3k down base model. I took it to a diff dealership and told them they have to beat this deal which they did as I mentioned above. I believe u have to squeeze it out of them...which is unfortunately very annoying.

·
Registered
174 Posts
New lease deal negotiated @ Alfa Greensboro. MSRP$46850 sold at $39,000 then $ 4,000 Ally and Alfa rebates. Deliverd to my home, 24/10K $350 1st months payment and $350 month. Fair disclosure....retired F&I Director here. I was excited that I got what I wanted and did not have to buy it on last day of month. Oh yeah that sh*t works for real. Seen it many times!! V.Grey and 19” Smokey rings and no sunroof. Opted for cold weather,big screen w/Sirius and forward collision control. What a friggin beast in Dynamic mode. Will upload photos day or two.
Nice!! Enjoy the ride -def post pics: ur Smokey rings sound beautiful ?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts