Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm negotiating with the local dealer now on a Ti Sport. They said that there are currently $3,250 in rebates available. I don't see that on the Alfa site. Does anyone know what Alfa is currently offering?

The lease deal they are offering is the following

24 month / 62% residual / .00012 MF
36 month / 52% residual / .00050 MF
39 month / 50% residual / .00050 MF

Is this consistent with what others are seeing?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jsaturnia, How many miles allotted per month? Are these FCA rates or from Ally? I've read of some poor experiences with Ally at end of lease turn-in, and would prefer going with FCA.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can you two share additional details of your lease?

MSRP
rebates/incentives
Sales price
Bank or origination fee?
End-of-lease return/disposition fee?
Any capital reduction paid?
Monthly payment (sales taxes not included)

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
residuals

The low residual make the lease terms awful. BMWs residual for a new X3 is 59%. I negotiated an excellent price for well-optioned Ti Sport, which out the door was nearly the same price of the X3. The X3 lease price was substantially less.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Can you two share additional details of your lease?
MSRP $52k
rebates/incentives $3750 rebate + $4600 dealer contribution
Sales price $48k
Bank or origination fee? $595 acquisition fee
End-of-lease return/disposition fee? $0
Any capital reduction paid? $2k
Monthly payment (sales taxes not included) $483

·
Registered
67 Posts
MSRP $52k
rebates/incentives $3750 rebate + $4600 dealer contribution
Sales price $48k
Bank or origination fee? $595 acquisition fee
End-of-lease return/disposition fee? $0
Any capital reduction paid? $2k
Monthly payment (sales taxes not included) $483
First, thank you. I'm not understanding the $48K price after the $3750. rebate and the $4600. dealer contribution (3750+4600
= $8350).

·
Registered
52 Posts
cross shopping with X3

But then do you really want an X3? :wink
The 2018 X3 is a wonderful car. Its merits relative to the Stelvio has been addressed in reviews in Europe and the US, so, I am not trying to start a new debate on the topic. But I would think that for the Stelvio to succeed, it needs to be far more competitive in the leasing market.

·
Registered
381 Posts
holy smokes -
There is no "Conquest Cash" offer from FCA on the US Alfa Romeo website:
https://www.alfaromeousa.com/car-shopping/current-offers

Maybe the dealers' getting all the incentive monies in the backend so they have a chance of scoring a home run on an unsuspecting Stelvio buyer, here or there? If so, that's a pretty clever strategy.

There is a Costa Mesa, CA Alfa Romeo sales manager on this forum - would you like to chime in?

·
Registered
111 Posts
holy smokes -
There is no "Conquest Cash" offer from FCA on the US Alfa Romeo website:
https://www.alfaromeousa.com/car-shopping/current-offers

Maybe the dealers' getting all the incentive monies in the backend so they have a chance of scoring a home run on an unsuspecting Stelvio buyer, here or there? If so, that's a pretty clever strategy.

There is a Costa Mesa, CA Alfa Romeo sales manager on this forum - would you like to chime in?
Some of the incentives went away at the end of December. I think there's $2,000 worth right now in the US. There's another $1,000 if you're an eligible USAA member. My understanding is the USAA and Military offers can't be combined.

Cash back
$750 cash back
Applies to select new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Offer only valid 1-16-2018 through 1-31-2018

Conquest
$1,250 Offer
Applies to select new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Offer only valid 1-16-2018 through 1-31-2018

Military
$500 Offer
Applies to select new 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C, Giulia, and Stelvio.
Offer only valid 1-11-2018 through 1-31-2018

USAA
$1,000 Offer
Applies to select new 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio.
Offer only valid 1-05-2018 through 1-31-2018

·
Registered
2 Posts
my lease deal

Hey y'all - just wanted to say thanks for all the energy and enthusiasm on here - I test drove a Stevio a week ago, looked at this forum last week and then pulled the trigger over the weekend - here's the deal I got - I probably could have done a bit better if I had walked out, or haggled more over the trade in, but i am reasonably happy:

Ti Sport w/ sunroof, static, dynamic and 8.8 screen - MSRP $53,440
dealer gave me $5600 off retail right away
2750 of this was an after tax manufacturers rebate, so my cap cost was 50590, I got him down further to $49,330
I am in MD so i needed to pay the tax (6% of 49330 = $2959.80) and $1159 in additional fees on top of this
He also took $2500 for my trade in - i could have done a lot better, but i was ready to deal.
bottom line: I wrote a check for $4750, payments are $487 per month for 36/12 MF 0.006 and residual 51% ( yeah - i know - should have held out for 52%)

I had the Edmunds lease calculator on my PC all thru the negotiations with the dealer and was also checking out leasehackr, but the numbers coming back were not making sense - i was probably entering data wrong on the fly.

Hope this helps - all the best !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts