Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of custom PIDs that I can use with Torque Pro?

It's my understanding that Torque Pro allows the user to clear codes on the car, so my second question is whether it will allow me to clear the alert that's generated when an oil change is performed by other than a dealer.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio Q4 Sport, MonteCarlo Blue
110 Posts
I found this to be helpful:

I also know in working with BurgerTuning that the Fiat 500 Abarth uses some (not all) of the same PIDs as the Stelvio...so perhaps this plug-in will help you some.

As for the oil change thing, no that doesn't work that way. The maintenance indicator is not a code that is thrown to be erased. There are threads about this, one of which I believe you started so I gather you are finding difficulty with getting a working solution. However, most people who do this procedure twice in a row say it worked:

"Oil Change Indicator - Reset

• To reset the oil change indicator system (after performing the scheduled maintenance), refer to the following procedure
  • Place the ignition in the ON position. (Do not start the engine.)
  • Fully push the accelerator pedal slowly, three times within 10 seconds.
  • Place the ignition in the OFF/LOCK position.
NOTE: If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure."

Short of that working properly, you would need the MultiEcuScan cables and software combo. But that would definitely aid you in more aspects of control over the software.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts