Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking to upgrade their Dark 5 Hole 19” OEM wheels, I’ll take them. We have the 20” but I want snows and my wife actually like them better than the 20”, so it would be a win-win! Dealer wants $740/each which is more than I was hoping to spend. Thanks for looking at the post. -Matt

·
Registered
534 Posts
I looked at the same thing but couldn't justify the cost.
Not sure if you saw the other winter wheel thread where Replica Wheel Company was discussed. The make a replica of the Quadrifoglio wheels and although they are 18" and not OEM they are very good looking and a fraction of the cost.

Roues d'hiver

·
Registered
241 Posts
I looked at the same thing but couldn't justify the cost.
Not sure if you saw the other winter wheel thread where Replica Wheel Company was discussed. The make a replica of the Quadrifoglio wheels and although they are 18" and not OEM they are very good looking and a fraction of the cost.

Roues d'hiver
Agree. When I lived in Northern Virginia I bought replica wheels for winter for my Audi S5 and found they were both affordable and high quality. I would avoid Chinese wheels though.

I love the five hole wheel. Wish there was a 20" factory option. That five hole wheel makes the Stelvio look like an Alfa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts