Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done a debadge on their Stelvio? I’ve done it on most of my cars. Removing the Stelvio badge in the rear soon

·
Registered
763 Posts
Has anyone done a debadge on their Stelvio? I’ve done it on most of my cars. Removing the Stelvio badge in the rear soon
I took the Q4 and the STELVIO badging off, it worked for me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Here is a photo of mine on the day that I picked her up..

I debadged the Q4 and Stelvio..

Attachments

Reactions: Marco

·
Registered
763 Posts
No matter what I try, it will not let me load a picture. I have loaded pictures before, but today it will not.

·
Registered
763 Posts
This forum design is very similar to the RoadGlide forum and Giulia forum, I wonder if the same group handles all. If so, I know the RoadGlide forum is having issues like what I am experiencing trying to load a picture and other things, I will give it a try later on.

·
Registered
378 Posts
uploading a photo

This forum design is very similar to the RoadGlide forum and Giulia forum, I wonder if the same group handles all. If so, I know the RoadGlide forum is having issues like what I am experiencing trying to load a picture and other things, I will give it a try later on.
After taking the photo of your vehicle with your mobile phone, you have the ability to resize the photo before sending it to your laptop and uploading it on the website. Try the smallest size possible.

·
Registered
763 Posts
After taking the photo of your vehicle with your mobile phone, you have the ability to resize the photo before sending it to your laptop and uploading it on the website. Try the smallest size possible.
Thanks for the input, I was able to get it loaded.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Not a fan of the 2000s look debadge. The brand did a nice job letting the world know what they are drooling about

·
Registered
86 Posts
never really understood the debadge thing. But personal preference. I guess.
I'm with you.
I never understood it either.
Cleaning up the designs is one thing, but removing the badging sometime baffles me. Depends on the vehicle I guess.

·
Registered
478 Posts
never really understood the debadge thing. But personal preference. I guess.
It’s a European thing for folks who get company cars (since it’s a non-existent benefit for most in the US we don’t have the frame of reference). Since company/executive leases are almost always for the most fuel efficient engine, folks like to remove the powertrain badging to “hide” the puny engine/diesel shame.

At least that’s how I had the lore of debadging explained to me. I would have ordered a Jag F-Thing without badging if I went that route, but that’s because Jag powertrain badging is super ugly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts